Sunday, March 17, 2024

Neck Fix for Jumbo Pikachu FVK81 MegaConstrux 2018

 Today's REPLAY Video moment.. 



Neck Fix for Jumbo Pikachu FVK81 MegaConstrux 2018 


This is my fix for the weak build/joint for the neck connection to the head of Jumbo Pikachu. 


MegaConstrux set FVK81

Jumbo Pikachu 

2018


I partially deconstructed my fixed Pikachu and returned it to a stock build so that I could show how I fixed the problem of the weak neck with 7 common bricks. 


Parts (LEGO, Mega or compatible will do) needed for this fix:

1x1 square plate x3 in any color/brand

1x1 Brick x2 in any color/brand

1x1 modified brick or headlamp/headlight brick x2


This fix is largely invisible to the final build. 


You will be using book 2, at step 121 to add my fix. 


Once the fix is applied in my video I’ll let you know and you can optionally stop watching as the rest of the video is me rebuilding the Pikachu at 2x speed. 


#MegaBloks #MegaConstrux #MegaBrands #Mega #Pokemon #Pikachu #notLego #LegoCompatible #AllBricksCount #NewBricksToday #NewBricksLIVE #LiveStream #LetsBuild #photooftheday #photography #happy #picoftheday #followme #fun #photo #toys #hobby #hobbyphotography #toyphotography #LegoAddict #LegoAddiction


REPLAY VIDEO:


https://youtu.be/814TEpxg7hU


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Star Wars The Freemaker Adventures 75145

 Today's REPLAY Video moment..  Lego Star Wars The Freemaker Adventures 75145 Eclipse Fighter 2016 349pcs 2 Minifigures sw0751 Dengar (w...