Friday, February 23, 2024

REPLAY Lego Star Wars 9492 TIE Fighter

Today's REPLAY Video moment is the single most important set in my collection.. 



REPLAY Lego Star Wars 9492 TIE Fighter (2012) #Lego #StarWars #LucasArts #ANewHope #ANH #TIEFighter


LEGO Star Wars 9492

TIE Fighter

2012

397pcs


This iconic set featured 4 Minifigures:

sw0375 R5-J2

sw0268a TIE Fighter Pilot

sw0376 Imperial Officer/Commander

sw0374 Death Star Trooper


This set was a gift from a lifetime friend I’ve known since 1980. When he gave this set to me he had known I was a huge Star Wars fan. What he didn’t realize was I had been in the LEGO dark ages since 1983 or so.

(He was a Lego Collector himself)


When I built this set.. I fell in love with LEGO all over again. Course when I was a kid I was into Space LEGO. But this single Star Wars set reignited my passion for LEGO, Star Wars, building and creating.


Within a year I had amassed 2 dozen sets. I was hooked.


Wiki: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/TIE/d_%22Defender%22_Multi-Role_Starfighter


Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/9Mk3ZQYMH3269ssz7


#Lego #StarWars #LegoStarWars #Disney #LucasArts #EpisodeIV #ANewHope #ANH  #TIEFighter #starwarstoys #StarWarsFan #StarWarsFans #AllBricksCount #NewBricks #LiveStream #LetsBuild #photooftheday #photography #happy #picoftheday #followme #fun #photo #toys #hobby #hobbyphotography #toyphotography #LegoAddict #LegoAddiction


REPLAY VIDEO:


https://youtu.be/Rwidnk7TAd4


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Star Wars The Freemaker Adventures 75145

 Today's REPLAY Video moment..  Lego Star Wars The Freemaker Adventures 75145 Eclipse Fighter 2016 349pcs 2 Minifigures sw0751 Dengar (w...