Tuesday, December 1, 2020

All Bricks Count.. destroyed..

So my life sucks right now.

All Bricks Count before the tear down..

During the day yesterday my wife texted me while I was at work.. didn't see them until I was on the drive home though. Apparently my shower is leaking water into the unit below. It been diagnosed and patched 2-3 times in the last 2 weeks. But still there is something causing water saturation in the ceiling below. 

Earlier in the year my bathroom was renovated by the management. Looks great. 

after about 4 hours..
Now the same management using the same plumbing services cant figure out the problem. so, as to not destroy all the work done in the bathroom I had to move All Bricks Count (desk, shelves, cameras, and lighting) away from the wall so that they can gain access to all the pipes from the living-room side of that shared wall. YAY! :(

5 hours to move 250+ sets.. move a 200lb steel industrial desk and dismantle the cameras, lights etc. All while under the fog of a serious migraine that started well before I got home yesterday.

X marks the spot..

Still waiting on the plumbing team. Supposedly this can be done in a day including the pathing of the wall afterwards. I'm not so sure though. 

"X" marks the spot they need access to.

Not sure how long this will all take of if I'll be streaming at all this week. 

I might be considering a reboot of the space. More shelving.. or just moving everything around. 

So All Bricks Count isn't gone.. just in.. Lockdown?!? :)

I'll post some pics then I get a chance of the fixes or final later again 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Star Wars The Freemaker Adventures 75145

 Today's REPLAY Video moment..  Lego Star Wars The Freemaker Adventures 75145 Eclipse Fighter 2016 349pcs 2 Minifigures sw0751 Dengar (w...