Saturday, November 14, 2020

Jumbo Pokemon added to the collection..

Purchased a Jumbo Pikachu set 2 years ago while on vacation in the States during a 10 day road trip fro Toronto to New Brunswich to Maine to Vermont and then back to Toronto. Loved it, but it wasn't perfect and I had to come up with a creative fix for a flawed design for the head support in the neck of the set. Liked the set enough that I vowed if Mega Construx ever produced another set in this scale I'd buy it. 

I've been waiting for 2-3 months for this Jumbo Eevee. Not sure if I'm impressed by the design, I've never been a fan of this pokemon. Definitely others I'd rather have before an Eevee. I've passed on this set at least twice so far while I was hunting the Mega Construx Halo Helmet set. But then I clued into the fact this set like most of the Mega sets were currently 25% off and jumped to pick this up.

I'm also interested to see if I'll need to fix this set like the previous jumbo set. 

Mega Construx Pokémon GMD34
Jumbo Eevee
2020
830pcs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Star Wars The Freemaker Adventures 75145

 Today's REPLAY Video moment..  Lego Star Wars The Freemaker Adventures 75145 Eclipse Fighter 2016 349pcs 2 Minifigures sw0751 Dengar (w...